EagleRidge now offering Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) Services
EagleRidge Development has conducted a preliminary analysis of the flood plain in the South Fargo area. A Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) may allow for your property to be mapped as a natural high ground, and not part of the flood plain. This could benefit you by:
- You not having to purchase flood insurance.
- Potential prorated refund of any insurance paid year to date.
- Improved marketability on your house.
If you would like us to survey your home to determine if you may no longer need flood insurance please contact us at (701) 540-7159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your property is surveyed and it is determined to be above the existing flood plain, EagleRidge Development will use an on-staff licensed engineer to submit the LOMA request for you.
Some things to know:
- The total cost of the service, including the survey, will be $850.00
- You will not be billed for the survey time if your house is too low to qualify.
- After your house has been surveyed and if your house is eligible for removal from the flood plain, we will send you a letter requesting authorization to proceed with the LOMA process.
- The typical timeframe from the time we submit the LOMA to FEMA is 8-10 weeks.
- When surveying, the surveyor will not need access to your house, but will need to survey the perimeter of your house foundation to check the elevation.
If you have any further questions, or to get started with the process of removing your property from the flood plain and no longer needing flood insurance, please contact us at (701) 540-7159 or email@example.com.